Our team is looking for a PHP developer who wants to play a key role in a growing, efficient and big-thinking team!
You will join the team in charge of improving and developing our "Dashboard" type applications (API, SMS, Emailing, Desktop notifications, App, Bots, Multi-channel communications, etc.)
The work environment stands out for its warm, family spirit and young spaces.
You will also be able to work on special projects that are important to you and develop skills in different programming languages.
You will participate in the development, modifications and maintenance of WEB applications developed internally by the team and yourself.
You will have as main tasks:
- Participate in the development of the architecture and the platform, together with the director of development,
- API integrations from several global partners (Twilio, Stripe, Linkedin, Indeed, Smooch, etc...)
- Ensure compliance with IT standards and best practices,
- Produce documentation related to modified software components
- DEC in computer science or any combination of training and relevant experience,
- At least 10 years of experience in PHP programming
- Mastery of programming languages PHP, XML, CSS, HTML
- Proficiency in the LAMP platform (Lynux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- Knowledge of Vue.js an asset
- MVC architecture with Laravel, Symfony, Code Igniter an asset
- Web Api and SaaS architecture (Restful Services: .Net, PHPO, Node.js) an asset